We are currently seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to be based at our head office. This role will be reporting to the Payroll Team Leader.
Our payroll team prides themselves on getting it right, so your drive for executing high-level support and accuracy while maintaining great customer service will have you fit right in.
Key Responsibilities & Qualifications:
· Must have 2-3 years or more experience in PRONTO PAYROLL system or any other similar Payroll Systems
· Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Business accounting would be an advantage
· End-to-end processing of the fortnightly pay run.
· Reconciliation and adjustment of ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
· Provide guidance, direction, and information to employees (shop level and Head office level) on specific situations
· Prepare Annual Leave and Final Pay entitlements for national staff.
· Scrutinize all Payroll related forms submitted and ensure that all forms are accurately completed with relevant information required prior to inputting in the payroll database.
· Liaise with Stakeholders to ensure all Timesheets have been submitted and received on time.
· Preparation of employee contributions (Nasfund, NCSL, and IRC monthly returns) and ensuring payments are made on time.
· Attending to all staff queries promptly
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Must be reliable, honest, trustworthy, able to multi-task, and has an eye for detail.
· Demonstrated proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
If you have the experience and key requirements as listed, please send a brief cover letter addressing your relevant experience with your updated CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All applicants should apply by email only with Position Vacant – Payroll Officer in the subject line to:
The Group People and Culture Coordinator CPL Group,
PO Box 1663,
National Capital District
Or email your CV to:
Applications close 5.00 pm on Friday 7 May 2021.